Applications for the next LMC Class are now available!
Please click the link below to download the application.
Basic criteria in the selection process include:
- Individuals who show a sincere commitment, motivation and interest in serving in the community
- Individuals who have demonstrated leadership in community activities
- Individuals who show potential of existing opportunities for advancement to leadership positions within their own organization or company, which may in turn play a significant role in the community.
- Individuals with the intent to serve on boards, commissions, or in any key volunteer leadership roles
- Individuals seeking long-term involvement in Montgomery County
Your completed application (4 COPIES) must be submitted to one of the Chambers of Commerce listed below along with two reference letters and a check for the application fee by Friday, June 14, 2013 at 5 p.m. for consideration of enrollment in the fall class. Please complete the application completely. Applicants or their employer must be a member of one of the five recognized Chambers of Commerce in Montgomery County listed below.
Tuition is $900 for the nine-month program.
Participating Chambers of Commerce:
- The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Conroe/Lake Conroe Area Chamber of Commerce
- Community Chamber of Commerce of East Montgomery County
- Greater Magnolia Chamber of Commerce
- Montgomery County Hispanic Chamber
Class of 2014 Schedule
(All session days are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
10/3/13 Quality of Life
1/9/14 Public Safety/Criminal Justice
2/6/14 Economic Development
5/1/14 Leadership Development
TBC by May Class Project
Application w/$10 Fee 6/14/13
Notification of Acceptance 7/15/13
Tuition Due 8/15/13
Tuition Late Fee ($50) 8/16/13